2.Robby's Bday
3. Art
4. Congo
wow. So much has gone on that I have forgotten what days it happened on. So here goes.
1. Mandi!
I had a facebook chat with Mandi and she is amazing!!! She's all grown up too! its scary and fun at the same time knowing that this little girl I knew now knows about the same in this world that I do. That her innocence has been crushed by time (this is not figurative people, no hidden context.) and she can now be a better cousin, one who we don't have to shelter topics/words/etc from. Yay Mandi! I could even feel her personality coming out of the screen.
2.Robby's Bday
It was Robby's birthday. I bought him some Butterfingers candy bars since those are his favorite. We played a board game in the lounge, and his friend Feather (Feather, David Feather) bought him a whole cake. It was so damn good! Im actually getting some out of the fridge right now.
3. Art.
Wow. I got back this project (picture below) and it said 100% on it. When he gave me it he said he's never given out a 100% before and that I should be very proud of my work. Take that! ha! :D:D:D:D:D When scanning the picture in, I accidentally chopped part of the right side off. Just know there should be more greenvto the right and that paper object should be farther away from the border.
I don't know if you remember what it is, but its one of those "Fortune Teller" Oragami contraptions. Like this:
http://www.tappi.org/paperu/images/Seven.jpg

Also, we've been doing a lot of projects with painting....and so I've been using the paint a lot. What is the result? my favorite shirt has purple paint on it, my favorite jeans have red paint on them, my macbook has a slight tint of grass colored green, and the bathroom floor has blood red paint splattered on the floor. I bet some people think someone had a fight in there. Wonderful :)
4. Congo.
An interesting thing that happened today was I had breakfast with the foreign exchange student from the Congo (I usually have breakfast with Robby, but he's at a Track meet). Yes, as in Africa. He is really cool to talk to, but its frustrating sometimes since he just learned the language. I was talking about how my brother is also in college. He asked how old my brother is and I told him that we were twins and that he was in Boston. I don't think he knew what Boston was, because his eyes got all big and he said "ohhh that answers a lot of questions."
"Hmm? What do you mean?"
"One day I said hello to you and you recognized me. The next day I also said Hi and you didn't know who I was. I think it was your twin"
"No,no, my twin doesn't go here. He goes to another college."
"Oh. Then who do you eat breakfast with every morning that looks like you?"
"That's Robby, my roommate."
"You two look exactly like eachother."
Hahaha gotta love it. I have to agree with him I guess. We kind of have the same hair and the same build...And I guess we all look the same to him anyways, as they kind of do to us.
Anyways, off to my advisor meeting because I get to choose my classes soon! I have so much to catch up with on here, so just wait!

2 comments:
Great Job on the art work!!! Love it!
Very cool, Neil! Congrats on the 100%. Be sure to keep that picture for your mother!!:):)
OSU won today. I visited Karmen and we talked about the Thanksgiving menu. Pippa escaped when the Handyman left the door open, and then she flashed by the window and then the back door just to show that she was FREE!
Love you, Meems
Post a Comment