holy crap. its more complicated than I thought!
I don't know why, but the pictures did NOT want to go where I was telling them to go. But I have been working on it for five hours straight. I am really pleased with what came out of it; and now I know how to create a website If I need too!
besides the pictures not being perfect, Im a little worried about the pictures themselves. Our professor told us only to use pictures in the public domain. Do u know what is in the public domain? crap. Yea, crap. Because no one wants to give out a good quality photo for free. So I might have a couple (cough, a lot) of picture that are copyrighted. Lets hope he grades it before the owners find it!
We had to choose a hobby, and since swimming has pretty much taken over my life, swimming it is! Plus it lets me find pictures of hot guys and put them into my work! Does anyone else think Michael Phelps is really good looking in a goofy kind of way?
take a look: http://csdept.smumn.edu/students/nheacox/Hobby/index.htm
huh. for some reason the format changes on a mac. Cuz the numbers on the first page are way off, when I KNOW I checked that before I turned it in :/
It snowed today and finally stuck on the ground! It looked like someone dropped powdered sugar everywhere. Definitely amazing and kept me in my good mood that has lasted since sunday!!! It was too powdery to pack together though.
Thanksgiving break tomorrow! Can't Wait!
<3 Neil
Monday, November 24, 2008
FINALLY DONE WITH MY WEB SITE!!
Labels:
Computer Applications,
Michael Phelps,
Snow,
Thanksgiving Break,
Website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I might be wrong...but explaining freestyle as backstroke except upside down might explain that meet time in the 200 free. Just sayin..
I like your website! It's easy to navigate, you can see exactly what type of info to expect on each page, and the text and pictures support each other.
Great job!
On one of the pages -- I think it's the Phelps one -- the background makes the text a bit challenging to read, but that's easily remedied. Good work!!
Meems
chewie--I think its irrelevant to state which is which. Freestyle is backstroke upside down, and Back stroke is freestyle right side up. All that you need to know is that one is different from the other.
the insult is greatly appreciated. (not)
I'd like to see your 200 free time
I thought Chewie was injecting a little humor. Lighten up, Someone!
If you're gonna be non-conventional, you're going to hear about it. But don't stop. Just don't react -- keep your head above the water [swimming metaphor] :)
Meems
Post a Comment