Sunday, November 2, 2008

Deja Vu?

Ok so I know this is a pretty insignificant post but it freaked the hell out of me.

We all know what deja vu is, and I'm sure most of us have had it from time to time. But what just happened to me was pretty dang ass creepy. It was the opposite of Deja Vu. The only thing I can think to call it is precognition...

Now before you call the people in the white coats and have them take me away, it was nothing spectacular. I had just had a great dinner (they know how to make tater tots that are toasted meemsy!) with all of my friends. I ate the fastest, and some more art homework was waiting for me (I swear I get more homework in that class than any other.)

I started walking down the stairs, and out of nowhere Bryan Moore popped into my head again. I thought this was over with, but apparently I was wrong. I had a thought of him walking up the stairs and me walking down them. I said hi to him and he said hi back, and then I kept walking.

Then I ACTUALLY saw him walking up the stairs and I was walking down them. I could think of nothing else but to say hi to him and he said hi back, and then I kept walking.

HOLY CRAP!!!! My heart had paused in my throat from my brain thinking "no freaking way!" The adrenaline pumped in me and I wanted to call Emily and tell her but she didn't pick up so here I am writing about it. For some reason I want to go dance in the rain now or something totally crazy like that.

What does it mean?!?!?!

1 comment:

ariell said...

i don't really understand.... explain in a different way, please?

i don't think i can sponsor you this year, buddy. sorry!

:)
p.s. the word is unbro AHAHAHAHA. is that the opposite of someone's brother?