1. Presidency
2. Prop 8
3. Room Change
4. The Moper
5. Thunderstorm
6. Hairstyle
7. 24 Hour Relay
1. Presidency
um, YAY! Go Obama!
But seriously, almost everyone knew this was going to happen. Hopefully Obama can stick to his plan (and fill in the very vague ones too!) Everyone seems to want to see him succeed, and and least he has that going for him.
2. Prop 8
Sigh. Somehow I knew it was too good to be true. I guess there's always massachusetts to go to (move over Ian!) If said person actually exists...
Anyways I'm really disappointed in California right now. I thought our state was better than this. I mean, if it can't happen in California, it really can't happen anywhere. California is like the bad ass uncle that everyone thinks is cool and totally respects. What happens when the bad ass is too afraid to make a stand? Everyone else goes soft too. (I know ur gonna hate that analogy Ariell, but I think its a good one.)
3. Room Change
The other day I was thinking that I was getting tired of my room. The next day, Robby asked me If we wanted to rearrange the room and how. Sweet! We dragged Annie and David to help us to move the furniture.
The furniture isn't that heavy, but in a room so small, it still is difficult. Now, we have even more space than before! The bed is pushed all the way up to the wall (yes it actually fit, and now it probably will never come out!), and the futon is directly in front of it. The great part is, I can unfold the Futon, and it is way more comfortable than my bed.
4. The Moper
This is it. The last post about Bryan Moore, aka The Moper. I really am done. I had a conversation with him via facebook, and I realized all he was doing was whining and complaining about being down here in Winona. I tried to cheer him up in the best way I know, and all he did was tell me to shut up. All I did was tell him (so,so nicely) to try and see being down here as a good thing, or at least try to do things that could make him happier. I told him I wanted to be his friend and I wanted to help him, but he had to help me help him. He told me he didn't want my help so goooooooodbye! That is totally where I draw the line, and so I called him a Moper and thats the end of it. Its a good thing he hardly comes out of his room anymore because I won't have to see him (he dropped out of ballroom dancing.) He'll probably just be sitting in his room complaining about wanting to transfer some more.
Booyah!
5. Thunderstorm
Despite the negative stuff that happened today, I am insanely happy! Why? Because for one, I woke up feeling completely rested and peaceful. Finally. Haven't had that in a while. What woke me up was a huge booming. It was a thunderstorm and it was raining outside! I saw huge flashes of lightning, and the Thunder was actually scary! It is so much louder than the thunder I've heard before. I didn't want to go outside. Thankfully it stopped inbetween all my classes.
6. Hairstyle
Right now I am trying out a new hairstyle. The old one just doesn't work anymore because my hair is too long. It surprisingly looks good, but of course it takes a lot more work right now and I want so bad to just return to the old method. We will have to see which prevails, but I definitely need to get a haircut.
7. 24 Hour Relay
I have two slots (like everyone else,) 5-7 AM and 7-9 AM. They were the only two that could fit into my schedule for Thursday. So woopeee. Here we go with two thirty minute nonstop swims (anyone else noticing thirty minute patterns here?ugh)
It starts tonite!
Love to Everyone!
Neil
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Change of All Kinds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Neil:
Oh, come on, what else do you have to do at that time of the morning except swim? :)
BTW, thanks for calling me back -- NOT
Meems
good luck!
i did hate that analogy.... but not at first.
maybe bryan is having trouble adjusting? it's not always easy...
<3 ariell
I don't think we are able to reach closure on this whole Bryan Moore situation until we know the extent of your relationship. Were you and Bryan Moore a BF/BF, or was it just some casual hand play?
Are there any other SMU prospects other than the Moper? How about Mr. Fox?
i think we are unless you tell me who YOU are. you dont even have a blog.
and jesus it was just a kiss stop perverting everything. some of us actually have standards...
Post a Comment