Sunday, November 23, 2008

2 Swim Meets in 2 Days

This weekendwas amazing. Friday we left at 2 pm, and drove all the way to St. Paul. We had a dual meet against Macalester college. It recently just built its Gym complex and it was amazing!!!! They had an actual pool instead of a bathtub! I was able to warm down and warm up :D:D:D

On the way to St. Paul tho, I felt motivated to write a long journal entry based on something I figured out the night before. It was very fun to write on the bus ride up, with amazing scenery, and the heat marks on the windows looked like clouds so I pretended they were....made the scenery even cooler looking.

I did really well, getting a 2:02 in the 200 free, 1:07 (getting up there again!) in the 100 Breast, but I did bad in the 200 IM because my goggles filled up with water :(

We went to the hotel, and coach let us in his hotel room, where there were about 20 extra large pizzas. YAHOOOO! I had 5 pieces of absolute goodness.

Jarod didn't come to this meet because of the Nutcracker. I swear that show takes over peoples' lives!

Anyways, I was surprised to find that I was put in a room with the other two diver guys. It makes sense I guess, since theyre both freshman. I guess its a good thing Jarod didn't come because I would have had to share a bed with him. Probably worse than that time with Matt, was that I was sharing a bed with Paul B (different from Paul L) because He is absolutely gorgeous. Six pack abs and everything. A very feline-lion looking face that I've never seen on anyone else. Nothing happened, but I did scoot my back over against his back when he fell asleep. I take it as my reimbursement for not being a manwhore. I've got to live for something, right?

When I woke up, I looked out the window and it had snowed outside! Everyone knew I was excited and it was awesome! I made snowballs every chance I could.

The second day was bad. We all were sore and tired, and I dont even want to mention my times. I did do 200 breast though, and It wasn't too painful. I did gett 2:14 om my 200 IM, which isn't my best but its getting there.

We went to Arby's and that fast food place isn't half bad! Really good subs. On the way back, I wrote some more on the post that I am going to post next. It's really long! About six pages in Word.


Neil

No comments: