Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Minneapolis

Bilski's house is amazing! Its really well decorated. There's a lot of wood in the house, and somehow having all those different types of wood, all dark, really combine to make the house look old world, yet newly designed. Its definitely someplace I wouldn't mind living in. It also balances nicely against the white walls, keeping the white from taking over like some houses (cough cough OURS cough. Im sorry, what?)

The lakes and ponds have started to freeze over. It looks really pretty. I want to go out on them so bad, but Alex says it's a bad Idea since Its not fully frozen yet. We did see 2 people skating on it, but apparently they have a death wish.

We went to the Mall of America today. I wanted to buy stuff, like a scarf, but every scarf I saw was either hella expensive or had frilly fronds/ ugly colors. We had lunch at this Italian restaurant and it was AMAZING!!! I've never had better strawberry lemonade or grilled chicken fettuccine alfredo. I was in heaven.

Then we went to this Nascar racing track game. It was a little fun, but the price was way over what I would have paid if I had been the one paying for it. It was a glorified video game.

Thats all folks!
Neil

2 comments:

Meems said...

You must be in a time warp. Our house is not just white anymore -- mostly subtle shades, yes, except for one RED wall. :)


Glad that you had a homey Thanksgiving. Everyone sure missed you and Ian and Ariell!


Hope to talk to you tonight.


Love you, Meems

ariell said...

neil, I'll help decorate your house when the time comes. we need to prove our superior interior design abilities.

maybe we can even get Cassie's mom to help! i'm thinking of forgiving her and letting in her in own the secret that the way to people's hearts is not plotting against them. god, i'm too nice.