Today was not a good day. Woke up too late to study for my math quiz. Had to go through computer apps which is always frustrating, probably failed math quiz. Went to LCT which is a complete joke and annoyed me. We were discussing John Baptist De La Salle's death, which was on Good Friday. People were saying how this means he was truly holy because he died the same day Jesus did. Please. It made me sick. Who really cares; so its a coincidence whatever get past it.
Anyways last night I wrote a poem (about Jarod), and I'm putting it up here for you Christian. Please don't ask me what its about (I think its obvious) just appreciate that I finally got some time to be creative again. If you know anything about poetry, I based it off of the count style ././
BAD
Someone you like
Catches your eye
As he walks out
How bad is it
When you count days
On his presence?
His eyes melt you
His smile shatters
Laughter finds joy
You know cliches
But his eyes are
A deep green lake
You know you could
Swim forever
On the surface
The thing that counts
Is the deepness
Beneath those lips
All you can do
Is hope that he
Says something back
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay, a poem for me (to review), haha.
Esta bien. Not all poetry rhymes, so I think it all depends on what you discover to be your own style- the eternal question of who's better, the traditional European poets like Shakespeare or the "modern" poets like Robert Frost? IDK.
You know you love me,
{C}
Post a Comment