Friday, October 3, 2008

Your Opinion Matters!

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

I love the old photos look of the slideshow format used in the Iowa trip, but I also agree that it flips by kind of fast. Below are three choices that you guys can look at. Tell me which one you like best (on looks and functionality!)

1. The Old way! [see last post]
~Really cool looking
~Flips fast
~Seasickness may occur ;)
***2. Stamp Format
~Doesn't spin as fast
~ Don't have to turn your head
~Words over picture
3. Mosaic Format
~You control the speed!
~Pictures not as big
~Kind of ugly

EDIT: The Stamp Format wins!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Neil. I like the stamp option myself. I enjoy reading your blog. I have been following you and Ariell. Hope you have a great weekend.

Meems said...

Well, I would definitely vote out the original option, and I like totally being in control as the mosaic provides, but I also think that the stamp option is probably the most aesthetic.

Yes, they are silos. Dad said to tell you that they are missile silos, but in reality they hold grain.
Love, Meems