Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Break and Stuff

So I've noticed that in order to commence in random chatter with people I always come up with negative things to talk about. So here is me talking only about positive things!:

The break was really cool. I really needed time to myself because that happens few and far between here. Also, with the inability to leave school at school and come home, school is my home! So somehow the worries never leave but thats ok because now I know. I think I am going to start meditating on my own again.

I biked to the store twice, and bought sandwiches/ buffalo wings/ and microwaveable food. The blueberry bagels I stole last week were very nice and comforting. I am so glad Alex let me borrow his bike in return for feeding his fish. Even though fish are pretty and cool to look at, I prefer cats or dogs because you can pet them and they are (mostly) free to roam around.

On monday I went to bed at 4 AM, and woke up at 4 PM. I love vacation! On Saturday I invited Bryan to hang out and watch a movie with me. He said yes, and so I spent the most of 2 hours making sure the place was super clean (it is a very clean room to my standards, and I am very proud of it!) and making myself look super clean. I told him I did not have many movies, and so he said to come over to Benilde hall to watch some of his! We watched Mr. & Mrs. Smith, which is an excellent movie I must say.

It went very well, and I think he is a really cool guy ;) He and Izzy were the only people here that I talked to. I talked to Claire, and she is still being her free-bird self off in Hawaii. And of course still getting in trouble with her mom hahaha. Emily seems to get hurt every week, thus resulting in me calling her unlucky. But she loves ND. She also has a boyfriend now who I am going to warn not to pull any funny business.

People came back and it was soooo weird. I didn't really want people back yet. Having the whole campus to myself was very "last man on earth" -y. For some reason whenever I envisioned being the last man on earth or being able to pause time, I always first went to IHOP or some such place to go eat pancakes :P mmmm

For some reason my stats grade went down, and my comp apps grade went up, so instead of having an A and a C I now have two Bs. Odd.....
In art we are making images in a circular border. This is much unknown to Western Culture, and I could definitely agree with that. For some reason my brain confuzzled and I could not come up with a good pattern. Later in my room, I did but it has some symbolism and deeper connotation to it. I also did this for my label pattern. Somehow I can't seem to like something without drawing some secret into it, or I cant like a painting until it has a made up story I like. Really really weird. I guess it's the INFJ in me...

I arrived late to swimming 30 minutes by mistake but coach saw me running so he wasn't mad; knowing I had made a mistake. I am now swimming in the fastest lane just like High School. Typical hahaha. Just John Fox and me, and he actually started talking! Its a miracle! He's actually really nice. If I had to guess though I would say he was a Rational (any thoughts Ariell?)

To break on my happy post I got some really bad news today. One of my friends back home in Cali got in trouble with the law, I won't go into detail but basically hes going to jail for a year or more for something I know he didn't do! :(:(:(
I know this because I was with him the day he is being accused of doing what never happened. All because of stereotypes. It really makes me sick that the Justice system can be so screwed up. Really makes me want to be a juror so I can see the truth with my own eyes. It is so weird being able to say I know someone who is in jail...I don't like it at all.

Anyways,

Love,

Neil

3 comments:

Meems said...

I'm sorry to say that very few people who are convicted and sent to jail turn out to be factually innocent. It happens, usually involving messed up eye witness testimony, but it is incredibly rare, maybe one in a few thousand. If you do some checking I think you'll find that the facts are different than what you currently believe--what, when, where, how, or why.

DAD

Neil Alexander said...

well it actually was involving messed up eye witness testimony so theres your answer ;)

Heather said...

Hi Neil. Glad you enjoyed your break, sorry it's over. I am sure the time to yourself was nice. Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope things get resolved and he doesn't have to stay in jail.

Hey check out the blog I started.....http://jayceecababy.blogspot.com/