Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Past Two Evenings

Monday:

Monday night I went to watch a movie at the local movie theatre with my new friend Mikey. He's a senior, and seems really cool so far. He's really short (or maybe I'm just really tall.) We got in his little blue car and drove down to the Winona Movie Theatre. It was super tiny! And cheap! The tickets were $7.50 each! There weren't that many good movies out, so we chose Eagle Eye and went in.

Both not knowing what the movie was about, it was a very entertaining one! If you've seen the commercials it's about this voice on the phone and electronic machines that tell him what to do. This gets him in trouble and hence, your story. We both liked it very much and are planning to hang out again later this week. I definitely recommend this movie.

Tuesday:

Practice was evil :(
We had to do this one thing called a T-30. We had to swim nonstop for half an hour at the fastest pace speed we could muster. The first fifteen minutes went by fast (he held up a sign,) but then the rest seemed to go even slower. He flashed a sign for 5 minutes left and that seemed to take even longer than the first 25 minutes! All of a sudden coach and the girl counting my laps (only Eric and I were swimming it, the others swam yesterday; long story) started waving their arms, pushing me towards the opposite wall. I thought maybe we had thirty seconds left so I picked it up. Little did I know that they continued doing this for another 200!!!

Much to say I was happy with the outcome. The top yardage was 2425, by John Fox. I somehow did a 2325 :D

Then, like every tuesday, is Ballroom Dance Class. I like this class because I'm supposed to take control. Haha I'll shut up now. But we finally picked our song (Let's Get Loud by Jennifer Lopez) and have started choreographing it. It's amazing! It will really be something and the show is going to be (I'm pretty sure) May 12th.

Morning practice tomorrow (ehhhh........)

2 comments:

Meems said...

cool swim! That sounds like a LOT to me!!


Remember to ice -- rats -- that is what I could have put into the package... Next time!!!


Love, Meems

ariell said...

"I definitely recommend this movie." And you couldn't sound happier about it...lol.

that set sounds pretty bad. let me give you another: 30x 50's breastroke on a minute, you will want to die. i promise. the first time he let us do it on 1:10, which isn't too bad, but a minute? MURDER.

how do you need 5 months to choreograph a dance?? but do get a video!