So nothing terribly exciting has happened. Really. All I have been doing is eating, sleeping, exercising, doing homework, and constantly stressing over bryan while *trying* to play it off.
Swimming is getting pretty hard. We started weight lifting and I must tell you I have not be really going to the gym. That was nothing compared to what we do now. I really start to question if I love comfort or food more because the cafeteria is up a flight of steps :D
I also joined the ballroom dancing club. And I'm gonna be in their showcase with my friend Annie in May!!!
Bryan, its too complicated to give a definitive answer. When I actually get in tune with reality I'll let you know ;)
Computer Apps--I saved my grade! It said I had a C and I was perplexed because I had had a B before! I went to see the teacher and Somehow I was supposed to have taken a quiz that he hadn't informed the class about....
And there was an extra section that he typed into the grades that wasn't supposed to be there at all! So thanks to me, everyone in the class has better grades :D I have a B again.
Statistics--I went to tutoring and actually understood what he was talking about! It all fit in. I just hadn't gained knowledge about one small part of it all, and since I do now, it all fell into place.
That is about it; the leaves here are beautiful, and Halloween is just around the corner! (anyone have any Ideas for a cool costume I could make/ buy? Help ariell! Uve been to college, what do they wear!)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job with the tutoring!
And the ballroom dancing club sounds like a blast. Maybe I will get to see a swim meet and the showcase...
Good luck with the swim meet this weekend!
Love you, Meems
Post a Comment