Friday, October 17, 2008

Bryan

What else is there to talk about?

The weather? psh its really cold now.

My friends? theyre great friends

Classes? I got a 95% on my mass comm paper. Of course Robby got a 98% grrrr. Art is great. Math is ehhh,

So now onto the two most important topics: Bryan Moore <3 and this website I found.

Let us start with the website: http://www.infj.com/MenuBasic.htm

It is all about INFJ's so sorry mostly everyone hahaha. As most of you probably know I am an INFJ (if you dont know what this means, check it out! http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm)

So the second website will tell you all about Temperament theory and something I find very interesting. The first website leads you to a page made by another INFJ for INFJ's. It really is something to look at to find out more about yourself (ehem, mother) Especially helpful to me is the "INFJ Handbook," Which has topics on everything that INFJs' need to succeed and be happy in this world: http://www.infj.com/MenuHdbk.htm#Introduction%20to%20The%20INFJ%20%22Handbook%22

In it are topics on Romance, "Rose Colored Glasses," Stress, Authenticity, Change, Life Purpose, etc, etc. The list really does go on, from a topic on INFJs' as children, to dealing with midlife. If you go to the website you will see tons of Dolphins.

I bring this up because I know that I can get too much into romance, and paint the person of my affections with "Rose Colored Glasses." (Hopeless Romantic here!)But by reading the posts I can now judge my actions from a scientific perspective? I don't know it makes sense inside my head.

And now Bryan Moore

He happened to be the first gay person that I found on facebook that went to college here. I was so intimidated because he is so beautiful. But he is also nice, outgoing and unbelievably sweet. We haven't spent much time together, but it has been really amazing. (I have been known to jump the gun many times, and this isn't an exception. I've officially warned you :P ) It was so cold the other night that he warmed my hands for me while we watched the best movie ever: August Rush (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426931/) This was our third meeting, and of course the perfect time for "True Love’s First--" OK REALLY I do need to stop before the rest of you start puking. lmao.

Of course I wasn't puking, far from it. And now as a consequence I feel on top of the wooooorld. And unlike with Kyle, I'm not sad because Bryan is still here, and unlike Josh, I actually like him. :D:D:D

Do you guys want a picture? Because I feel like giving you a picture!
(Bryan if you read this I am really sorry hahahaha)

3 comments:

Echo64 said...

Aww... he's cute. Definitely not my type, but then again, I'm not the one doing him :)

Where's he from? What's he into? Bring him to SD (or iChat), I wanna meet him.

Speaking of iChat, WE need to.

ariell said...

hi!

i think i will like those websites.

why were u late to practice?

I have no idea if he is a rational.... I need some facts before I make up my mind.

this bryan kid sounds cute. too bad he's not for me... :)

Heather said...

Hi.

Those websites do look interesting, I'll have to check them out.

To answer your question, we are having a girl and her name is going to be Jaycee Renee. We are so excited.