Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Off the Line!

Chorus Line. What an experience. Friday was great! I wasn't terrible nervous, which is a good thing! The second night we sang a lot better, but made a few mistakes. Sunday was, wow! Everyone warned me about matinees and how the audience is pretty much dead, but wow! It was like giving a play to a brick wall for the first hour! After that they lightened up a little, and monday was a relief just to get it over with!

Everyone really liked the show! I got compliments all over, and it was a pretty entertaining show. I am definitely glad it is over with though! I can have my own life back again!

Anyways, Regina gave me some flowers after the last show!!!! They are so pretty! Red Roses. I put them inside a SoBe bottle. Talk about College life, huh?

I also registered for my classes, and I got all of the ones I wanted. I am going to take that playwriting class and take my LCT class second semester.

Got to go!

Neil

1 comment:

Meems said...

Neil

I am really happy to hear that your show went well AND that your class registration worked out so perfectly!

Tired in Suffolk,

Meems