
The goal of this week is to focus on Chorus Line, and finish all of my school projects. It is also, by pure coincidence, an absolutely brilliant day outside. It is now spring. You were right mom, you can smell it! The grass is coming to life, the birds are singing, and I went outside with shorts and no sweater. We (Emyli, Danielle, and I) played frisbee and went for a walk in the forest!
Yesterday, Rachel was in the green room crying, pretty much hysterically. Someone was tending to her, so I went out to the stage for practice. Apparently she hurt her knee really bad and the Director (Judy) is replacing her. My friend Joanna is taking her place, and trying to learn what we did in two months time, in one week.
I was walking to get a drink, and there is Rachel, and I give her a hug and ask if she is alright. She says that she is fine because she took pain pills so she won't feel the pain anymore, and is going to be in the show anyways. I told her her health was more important, but she didn't believe me. Judy almost called security on her because she wouldn't leave, and her mom had to take her to some mental health place for the weekend. Pretty scary, huh?
I think the show will go well though. My double Pirouette is coming fine, and after some complications with the dance shoes, they are coming this thursday hopefully!

1 comment:
Cool pic, Neil!
This next week before the show, you will be living and breathing it. Are you all having a cast party?
Meems
Post a Comment