Two major things: I had my RA personal interview yesterday night, and I had my Oral Interpretation of Horton Hears a Who this morning.
Both went awesomely well, since, I think, because I practiced really hard for both. I knew a lot of the people interviewing me, so that made it better. They were more friendly this way, and my combined approach of memorizing things and going with the flow made it really good.
I was first in my oral interpretation, and I think that was a good thing. Everyone liked the use of my different accents, and the fact that I walked around the room, or owned my space was good too (I don't do it on purpose, its just I walk back and forth when nervous).
Saturday is Showcase for the Ballroom Dance Club. I am really excited about this! I made the posters that are now everywhere around campus, and Annie and my dance is coming along so well! I will have a video for everyone, so when I come back maybe you guys can see it.
I also have the group interviews this sunday, and I am still swimming whenever I can with John and Coach
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Images
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome, Neil!
Now we can both quote Horton!
Good luck with the dance -- I can't wait to see it!!
Are you the only one swimming with John? I'm glad that you can still manage to do it...
Love, Meems
Wow, Neil you really do have a full plate.
Good Luck!
Post a Comment