Monday, March 23, 2009

Plans

Just wanted everyone to know that I have made plans for spring break! My friend Danielle is taking me to her house in Potosi, Wisconsin. I had met her parents last weekend when I went to go see her and my other friends' chorus recital. They were both really cool, and her dad is a lot of fun. The recital was amazing too! It was in the St. Catherine church, and oh boy was it amazing. Think a Byzantine church with gold tiling and an arched front. Add music in other languages, like french and latin, and it was completely heaven. It was like angels singing!

2 comments:

Meems said...

Yay, that's good news about Spring break. Sounds like fun. I know you have wanted to visit Wisconsin.


I am sure that I saw St. Catherine's church on my architectural walk around Winona.


Beep is on my lap. So fo.


Love you, Meems

Echo64 said...

DON'T CONVERT! Remember: REAL cheese comes from California!

Other than that, have fun!

BTW, Kings is on Sundays at 8 on NBC, but I usually just catch it online Monday morning. It's only 2 episodes in so far, so it isn't too late to jump on board! Jack is hot, but David is hotter :)