The weather today was amazing! It hit 69 Degrees! Wheeeew! It definitely made my monday. I woke up and was cursing the monday gods (they do exist!), and by noon I was practically skipping. It seriously felt like spring. The birds were singing!!!!
Besides that, I had a pretty routine Monday. Went to class, ran out of art class as fast as possible, and had lunch with my friends. Tomorrow I am going on a field trip to this Marine Art Museum. It should be fun. We are going for artscore class, and all we have to do is take notes on what we like and don't like.
Since this post is so short, I am going to conduct the use of an interesting sight I found: Plinky. (www.plinky.com/)
it helps you talk about topics so that your blog will (or in my case, it might help, because really, mine is so awesome! ;) be better. My screen name for it is Thunderlight, and I've posted some other stuff on there. Here's a few examples:
If you were named based on your traits, habits, or likes, what would your name be?
You can call me... Dreamer
I would have to say that my name would be Dreamer or Space Case. Seriously, there's never a time when I am not thinking of something in my head that doesn't exist. I day dream all the time, and in theatre rehearsal, I always have to ask others where I am supposed to be!
Animal face-off! Who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
My money's on the shark
It would depend upon the location. If a bear were in the water, it wouldn't have a chance. If it were on land then it might, but if it were half and half, the shark had better get the first hit (or bite :D)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey Neil
What's up?
Meems' random comment
nice about plinky... and super random. must be a family/INFj trait. crraaaaap.
p.s. nican. nican nican me be jamaican. hahaha sry. i had fun!
Post a Comment