I am now living in Potosi, Wisconsin for a week. Her dad is an artist/ graphic designer, and owns a shop about 7 doors down from the house. He is really good at what he does! There house is about 97 years old, and none of the doors lock correctly, not even the bathroom! It is a really cute house if you ignore that and the fact that there are waaay too many crucifixes and rosaries and Jesuses and Maries hanging on the walls. You would be creeped out too.
They all are really nice though, and have told me to help myself to any food in the fridge. YAY! Plus, Danielle is a really great cook, so I will not go hungry. All of the buildings are made out of bricks, and there are a ton of bars along the main street. Danielle also is a fellow book lover, so if worst comes to worst, I can just read the whole time :D
Hope all is going well with the rest of you!
Love,
Neil
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment