Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cleaning Up

Whew!

Sorry I have not posted sooner, but I have been extremely busy. Easter break was a lot of fun! I spent a lot of time cooking things, like mexican food, and desserts. I also went to church (twice), and I must say that that was enough for me for a long time. Give me a walk through nature or a swim at the beach any day (that is my church!) Danielle and I definitely had a good time. Just don't make me live in a town that small! (700 ppl) I WILL go mad!

So. Less than two weeks of class, and less than three weeks of school left. I am so busy just trying to clear things up, getting things ready to leave, finishing projects that teachers have assigned last minute, etc, etc!

I still have yet to give my speech on gay marriage, I still have yet to give my speech on impressionism. The school won't store my fridge and printer for me. My friend Ashley said that she would take the stuff over the summer because she has three homes and can store it somewhere till next year. It seems like I am all set!

Tomorrow is a big day! I am going to be hosting Day of Silence with my friends, and we are all not going to talk for the day. We made T-shirts, and I am personally proud of mine! I will post pictures for sure. After we "break the silence" at 5 PM, we are going up to a club in the cities to dance the night away! I am so excited!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

If anyone would like to join me in day of silence tomorrow, it means this: That you will not talk until 5 PM (Others and myself have found it helps to duct tape your mouth) in order to protest the GLBT people who are silenced from voicing their opinion by bullying, name-calling, and harrasment. This is a silent, and peaceful protest for gay rights. If anyone should come up to you, show them this card:




So don't call me tomorrow! I can't speak!

Neil Heacox

No comments: