Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hide-n-Seek, Classes, and the return of a Plague

The first night back, I went with the Theatre people to play Hide-n-seek in the Theatre. Technically we aren't supposed to do that, but nobody enforces it :D
It was a lot of fun, as the theatre has SO many hiding places! We even hid in the elevator for one round and just kept going up and down all the floors. hehe. Someone figured it out when they heard the elevator laughing.

So far, I have had my Artscore class, and my Argumentative and Research Writing class. In a nutshell, Artscore is to help us appreciate art more, and ARW is a class to help us learn to write better papers. The artscore teacher is AMAZING! She reminds me of somebody's cool grandma that never decided to grow up. We played a game in her class called name that art, in which we had to list different types of artwork. AP Art History in High School finally paid off!! I won for my creativity and extensive range of artwork :D. English class is alright. I have a really big vibe that she is an NF, and she seemed nervous so im gonna go with an INF. She also wore these amazing stiletto boots that could have killed someone if she wanted them too.

I really didn't want to mention this person again but their name has been brought up against me 3 times in the past two days! Also known as the Moper,and now the Plague, Bryan Moore is still popping up. People invited him to the Hide-n-seek thing, but he didnt show up. When I went to get my mail, I saw him getting his out of his box. Run away! The final straw was in english class, someone had left a piece of paper on the seat in front of me. It was really a small cut out square. I turned it over, and by golly there was a picture of Bryan Moore staring back at me! gaaaahhh! The teachers use these to identify us but really why was it in MY classroom at MY desk?!? Fate is playing cruel tricks on me!

2 comments:

Meems said...

Hey Neil


Glad to hear that you are back and getting a pretty good start. We are having a fun time in Rome for the most part. `it was really cold and rainy today, and we are sleep deprived, but that goes with traveling!!!


On to Florence tomorrow!!!


Love you, Meems

Meems said...

hi!!! i always love a new semester.... fun new classes! sounds horrible... maybe something is meant to be? as in, he will mature? just a thought.

we;re having so much FUN. love you!

<3 ariell (posting as meemsie)