Whew! I can't believe I've posted in this blog fifty times! It doesn't really seem possible. at all haha
So I am now pretty sure that I have a steady group of friends. I've been hanging out with Emyli, Michael, and Cory. I just met Emyli's friend Danielle and we have a lot of things in common. She knows how to play Euchre, AND she takes methotrexate every saturday!!! Freaky, huh?
I have a swim meet this saturday; the last one before MIAC! I had a meeting with Coach (everyone has to have one with him), and all is well. I am just so dang busy all the time! Sleep and food are all I think about haha.
Emily Palid from home, unfortunately hurt her back, and is now wearing a back brace for 6-8 weeks. I feel so bad for her. She really does have the worst luck ever. Now she cant do any exercise whatsoever, and menial tasks like picking up a pencil off the floor are hard for her. She's stir crazy, but I try and help by calling her anytime I can.
I am also going to set up a meeting to inquire more about being an RA next year. Whew. I have a lot of questions, so I hope it will go well. We also finished out dance for showcase in May! Hallelujah! No more revision to remember!
<3
Neil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my God, poor Emily! Rowing??
All is well here too. Looking forward to seeing you at the MIAC meet!
Love, Meems
no, her back is like normally odd or something and it happened when she was just walking
excuse me, i'm retarded.... but what is methotrexorate????
sounds like life is good! i'm so happy for you nene! i think you've found your niche!!! are u REALLY gonna do an RA job on top of everything else? you crazy!!
love, ariell
p.s. i'll let you know when i get my computer back!
undlingr!
Post a Comment