Monday, January 19, 2009

Checkup

Art
First of all, you should go to the post before this! I got more artwork up!

Greg
Next, the diver dude named Paul (if you remeber I had to share a bed with him during a swim meet a while ago) dropped out of the play because he has an ulcer. Rumors had been going around that his mom wouldn't let him play such a controversial role (the character is gay and talks about having a hard-on while being called on by a teacher). But Paul also dropped out of diving, so I think the second rumor is bunk.

Judy (the main Director) offered to me through email the part of Greg. I said yes, and even though I haven't heard back from her, I am the only one she offered it to so I think I will get it! It has a lot more lines. This means that I will have no life. School, Swimming, Theatre, and Ballroom Dancing are all that I am anymore hahaha. Sleeping and Socializing pop up whenever possible. I have permanent purple marks underneath my eyes and they will not go away even if I have a nice, restful 9 hour sleep. Plus, my room has now become the "hang out" room, so there are always people to hang out with. I rather like that so I don't complain, I just kick them out sometimes when I have to sleep. Plus, Pat Luke is determined to hang out with me as much as possible, and I just don't have time!

Postcards
I got two postcards from Mom the other day. Both were from Italy, and the first one was of a cat on a balcony that had a view of some GORGEOUS architectural stairs. The second was a picture of David's Butt. I kid you not. I was like, what the hell? It did make me laugh though, and laughing is what keeps me sane. :D I have them on display on my bookshelf.

Bryan/Mikey
This next topic I don't want to dwell on too much but it just made me SO angry. And now I'm just so sad that Mikey is such a crappy friend. Not even a friend actually. Basically Mikey is a senior and I've hung out with him once or twice because we are both so busy all the time. I've mentioned him before.

I hit him up last night, and said "hey I'm not busy wednesday afternoon, do you want to hang out?" He said that he was seeing someone. I was confused because did he mean he was seeing someone on Wednesday? Or did he mean that he was dating someone and so he didn't want to try to date me? Because I didn't even see him as a potential in the first place.

I asked and he said that he was dating someone and so he couldn't talk to me. I then thought what the hell? He's not supposed to talk to me specifically because its me or because I could be a potential for him? he told me that it was because I was a potential, but the next question he answered probably made him lie about that question.

"is it Bryan Moore?"
"Yes! How'd you know?"

aww crap. So I guess Mikey isn't really a friend if he's ignoring the "Bros before Hoes" thing. He said he would talk to me again if the Bryan thing doesn't work out, but I thought to myself why the hell would I WANT TO if I'm just a backup plan friend? Really that is so crappy. And the fact that Bryan told him we couldn't hang out any more really says a lot. Really it does. He is a drama queen and I want to know why he isn't dead already. I mean, really, God should just finish him off. Please?

Swim Meet
The swim meet went pretty well. I got a 2:00.8 on my 200 Free! but I still got a 1:09 on my breaststroke. I don't know why I am still stuck In junior year on my breaststroke. I talked to Coach about it and he knows I am really frustrated. He said that maybe we could find some time on Wed, or this weekend to work on my breaststroke some.

Thats pretty much it, I have homework to do!

I guess in the effect that Friendship is the next best alternative...

2 comments:

ariell said...

ok. hmmm.... u need some stress relief for sure.

and second.... does it matter about this mikey? i mean look on the positive... ir mikey isn't a good friend, or put other people ahead of you, it doesn't mean good things. if he's giving you the slip, TAKE it. find people who actually like you and aren't dating people who won't let them talk to other people..... maybe bryan is controlling? i'm glad that train is gon. at any rate, it's all good news for you, less creepers!! please give ME something to laugh about. i need it.

<3 boof

p.s. equotion

Meems said...

Neil,


Yes, that's pretty lame about Mikey. You would think a senior would be a little more mature than that. It's his loss; he will probably realize that as Bryan tries to cut down all of his friendship group.


Good luck with the play (and the dancing, and swimming, etc). You know me -- I think that being involved is a good thing!


Love you, Meems