Thursday, January 8, 2009

In the Loop

After all that work, all that pretending to be able to tap dance, trying my hardest to sing well, noticing at some parts that i was shaking (but not enough for others to see), trying my hardest to be creative and not just copying the person before me when deliviering lines, I did get a part.

It was also really super hard to watch my friends not make it. Even the one who's been doing theatre since she's been six.All I could do was hug her and feel really guilty that I had what she wanted.

I looked up "Roy" in the playbook. Just don't think I'm a star yet. I have two words. One and No.

Everyone's told me tho that once you get into the loop of theatre, it's much easier the second time to get cast.

2 comments:

ariell said...

i tooooold you! (that is mom's voice. haha) that you would "hang" with the theater crowd.

congrats! now she is bitter because i told you that.... such a rain cloud! love you. hahahahaha. im in a weird mood.

and apparently, i am a brat.

Echo64 said...

Yes! I'm so proud of you!

Honestly, I thought you would stop with theatre after Saints (having only done two there, and only a one-liner in the second...), but this is great!

ALKFJDLFKJD!!!!!!!!