SO:
It is completely true that exercise gives you endorphins. I would know because my average now is 4 hours of swimming, and 4 hours of dance EVERY DAY! I must say I have been sleeping like a log, and it hurts sometimes, but I am meeting new people all the time and its somehow put me in such a good mood.
Over the weekend I did Cross Country Skiing, and it was beyond amazing! You have to run but not since you are wearing skis, but you also have the poles to push yourself. A funny part was this wicked double humped downslope, that curved to the right. I was scared I would fall like everyone else was (all of us were pretty much novice at this), but I made it down the first hump, and over and down the next one! I was so happy, that I swerved on accident and plowed into a wall of snow! I tried to get up but got all tangled in my skis and poles, and took a minute to get up. Right when I did, Mocha came swerving around the bend, saw me, and had to stop by also falling into the snow. Definitely a lot of fun!
I gave my first speech in class today and I told myself I wasnt going to be nervous, but I was. Everyone told me I did a good job though, and I need to practice not saying uh or um, and remembering my outline more!
See Ya!
<3 Neil
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds like you are In The Groove!
Check your email.
Love, Meems
Post a Comment