Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hawaii So Far

Ok so they don't have internet here unless you have an ethernet cord. So I steal my roommate Eric's while he is not here.

I absolutely love Hawaii! My only complaint is that I don't have a fan to sleep with. The rest is absolutely amazing. I get to see multiple rainbows every day. You don't understand how beautiful they are. I lose my breath every time I see one. Sometimes theres two rainbows right next to eachother too!

We have practice usually twice a day, but some days we have off, so some things we did were: spend a day at Waikiki beach. Then we went to Sandy Beach. Great name right?, then we went to Pearl Harbor, and the North Shore, and today we climbed Diamond Head.

I have to go soon, so I will get some pictures up for you guys. btw my tan is back! I don't feel naked anymore!!!

I would definitely want to go to school here, but I don't know if that's possible or not. Also, like coach predicted, I am getting sick of some people on the team. Eric wont stop talking in a little boys voice, and Carla acts like the youngest, when she is actually 22. But, I am now really great friends with Nikki, and she is awesome!


1 comment:

Meems said...

Neil


Glad your tan is back!!!


Years ago, Joanne P-D and I climbed Diamondhead early in the morning, as soon as the park opened. I remember those stairs! And when we got to the top of them, in that really DARK area, I couldn't see a thing!! She had to pull me through. It was definitely worth it though!!


I especially love the balmy nights.


School in Hawaii -- maybe grad school ?? HAHA


Love, Meems