Monday, December 8, 2008

This Weekend

I would have written a post on all the amazing things I did this weekend, but I didn't do anything amazing. My whole weekend was spent finishing this stupid project, trying to make the ugly ugly picture he took of me look good. I flatly refuse to post the picture on this blog (for multiple reasons. One: its ugly. haha but you knew that!) I must say I did better than I thought I would. My focus was on the eyes, and then later the mouth. The rest can go to hell!!!! buahaha

The scanner made all the greener colors stand out, I don't know whyyyy (say that in the voice of Heath Ledger's Joker :P). For your viewing pleasure, My Whole Damn Weekend:


2 comments:

Meems said...

that is AMAZING!!

ariell said...

love it. it's interesting. if you were to make a portfolio, maybe make the boxes bigger... like an andy warhol in reverse. get it?

and i like the new blog changes!! very interesting... i should be doing that soon. :)

<3 ariell