Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow

This week has been filled with snow! Let me explain.

One day, Hannah convinced me to go hiking with her in the bluffs. At first I didn't want to, but the sun was out and it energized me so much! But then, I guess she was really tired and ditched me halfway on the walk. She was being really annoying anyways. good riddance. I walked. And walked. And walked and walked and walked and walked! I walked so much, I had to lay down and rest about 3 or 4 times. When I got back to my room, I realized the icy and snow that was up mid-calf had rubbed the color clear off of my boots! Oops.

On Saturday, I went snow-shoeing for the first time ever! It was so much fun! and I got to hang out with a lot of cool people, which was great for a change. Hannah had planned to come, but the last moment she texted me saying she wasn't going to come. I think she is mad at me. But oh well. I had so much fun.

Today, I had a snowball fight with Regina and Jayne! It wasn't that fun, because I was the only in shape male there. But it was nice that they tried! I built a pretty awesome fort too. On top of that, after we got bored with the snowball fighting, we built, in my opinion, probably the coolest snowman ever! *ahem*, I mean snowwoman. Her name is Wanda, and she has pine needles for hair, petrified dogwood blossoms (found in the snow) as decoration in her hair, sticks for arms, and more dead flowers for eyes and mouth. She looks awesome! The middle section of her was so heavy and big all three of us couldn't lift it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I want to see a picture of that awesome snow woman...

Meems said...

me too! we want wanda!!!