Today, I did not have class! So, I tried my hardest to complete all of my study abroad stuff. I am sick of it already! I had a meeting with Dr. Hull, and he looked over my paper. He said it was very well written, and he could tell I really really want to go. No shit sherlock! He then said in a nutshell that since I am so smart that he should challenge me to delve more into how I will make my experience in AUS the best I can, and to write that in my paper. MORE WORK FOR ME! So, all I have to turn in is that paper and the signatures, most of which I have!
I then attempted to get a youtube video posted. I did not succeed, however I spent many hours analyzing my favorite vloggers, and I think I have a good idea about what it takes to succeed on Youtube. I also found a program that makes videos for me already installed on my Mac! This is amazing because it means I will be able to study and understand it, therefore making my takeover of the world fairly easy! Hah! Just checking to see if you were still awake. Anyways, my first video should not be long coming. Love!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment