It is very late. So, this post will be short. Like my hair.
I shaved my head. There was a lot of debating in my mind about it, but since everyone else was getting their heads shaved today, there was not much time to think. Of course I thought a lot about it, and the fact that it totally scared the shit out of it made me do it. You know that saying: Do one thing that scares you every day.
I think it looks good :)
We also watched the movie O Brother, Where Art Thou. This is my second time in a week. I find it Hilarious that George Clooney thinks he is such a smart ass when really he's just as dumb as they are! We then had dinner at the Fox Hole (hahaha, John Fox's house,) and made T shirts for MIAC. They are still a work in progress.
I also forgot to mention that my friend Sam got out of jail yesterday! I talked to him yesterday and today also. He seems the same (in a good way), yet is very overwhelmed by the happenings of everyday life.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
why was sam in jail? Yikes!!
Post a Comment