Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Break, Day 5/5

We went to the Mall of America!

It felt really good to be back inside some kind of civilization! And even though I didn't buy much, it was still fun. I tried to make it enjoyable for Regina too, but I guess malls are only for certain types of people.

I bought a new book! It's been so long since being able to read for fun. Too long. Im back with my favorite author, Scott Westerfeld, with a book called Leviathan. I wasn't going to buy anything else, but this one ring from Guess kept calling to me. So I bought it. It's beautiful! It's a spinny ring (the inside spins), with angel wings on it. I love it.

Tomorrow we are heading back to Winona. Two weeks of hectic-ness, and then I'll be home for X-Mas break!


Love,

Neil

1 comment: