Thursday, December 17, 2009

End of First Semester!

Somehow I managed to drag myself back home half alive--literally! Right after thanksgiving break, I started to get sick, mostly just my tonsils being really swollen. The nurses at school were a complete lack of help, and on the day of my last final I begged Hannah to take me to the Emergency room because I was having trouble breathing/talking. All in all, like usual, they weren't quite sure what was the cause (or reason) why I am sick. I want to put a claim out there that I am an Alien. Thank you.

Anyways, let's recap this semester:

1) Started off with R.A. camp. Really helped me be more secure with myself. Was lots of fun.

2) My back gave out for no reason (I think stress--good stress), went to emergency room and it eventually got better

3) Finally made a best friend at school named Hannah! She is a pretty cool chick!

4) Injured finger in Water Polo, had to wear a brace for 6 weeks, looked like i was flipping everyone off.

5) I have a boyfriend! His name is Michael Dold, and he is beyond amazing! Half the stuff in my room is his! HA! :D

6) I'm feeling so much stronger in swimming this year! I feel like a beast!

7) Had to drop Multicultural Psych because I wasn't doing too hot.

8) Got to experience 16 inches of snow falling all in a day and a night. Super exciting! A whole new world!

9) Got a B in World of Materials and no C's!

10) Crawled home with the worst tonsil stones the nurse had ever seen, along with antibiotics, a shot in me butt, and medicated steroids.

3 comments:

Meems said...

poor wheel.


It's a good thing that you planned to give a pass to the Florida trip!!


Love, Meems

xoxoxo

Heather said...

Oh poor Neil. I hope you are finally feeling better. I heard you made cookies this weekend with mom and 8 others. I'm sure your feeling better now :-)

Happy to hear things are still going well with Michael. :-)

Heather said...

BTW....keep the post coming. I enjoy reading them. Merry Christmas!