THANKSGIVING!!!!
If you want this whole post summed up in 4 words, here it goes: Bursting at the Seams. Wow, it was such good food! Especially good was this cornbread/italian sausage with bell peppers stuffing that Regina's Uncle Tigger made. Sooo amazing!
After the meal, we went to visit some of Allie's and Tigger's friends, who, much to my dismay, all have babies of their own ranging from 6 months to 2 years. Ugh. It was just too much for me. I mean, since being eight years old, we have only had 2 babies in our family, and here I was stuck in a room full of 6 babies! I did like one of them, Gabriel, who I trained to give me high-fives on command, but the rest were quite annoying. Plus add breast-feeding mothers to the mix, and here I am, an emerging gay man focusing on college and parties, being stuck in a room full of babies and boobs flying around. Totally weird to say the least!
These mothers wouldn't go to a back room or any form of privacy either, they would just pop it out, and I'd turn around and bam! Public nudity!
Which leads me to my next point that these days the masses are totally afraid of male genitalia and men have been forced to all forms of modesty now (which women somehow easily charm their ways out of), but I'll save that for another time.
On the whole, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone had as much amazing food as I did, I miss you all back home, and I can't wait to be home for christmas break!
Love,
Neil
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving Break, Day 2/5
Labels:
babies,
boobs,
breast-feeding,
cornbread,
Regina,
sausage,
stuffing,
Thanksgiving Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
too funny -- sounds like a Monty Python skit. Especially with Uncle Tigger!!!
what's this 'working on non-commitment' ?
just dropped your sister off at the airport, for her final semester...
Love, Meems
This is a really funny post...love it!
Post a Comment