Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break, Day 4/5

Today wasn't that eventful of a day. I woke up pretty late after having amazing conversations with Claire and Emily! It had been too long :/

Anyways, the run felt kinda bad, but when doesn't running? It was pretty cold today, but still no snow or hardly any rain lately! I feel like Minnesota is in a drought right now.

We went to a Coffee shop to do some hw. It was really seedy, and I am standing by my assertion that I would not want to live here. I guess I am more spoiled than I thought I was.

Aly and Tigger had some friends over to just hang out. I was kinda glad, because Regina and I don't know anyone up here, and things were getting kind of boring (as compared to school, where there are countless amounts of people to waste time with :D)
We played a fun game called Celebrity that I think is absolutely amazing! I will definitely have to show people how to play!

Tomorrow we are going to the Mall Of America! So much excitement!

Goodnight!,

Neil

1 comment:

Meems said...

hey--

Dad & I walked the entire boardwalk at Mission Beach today. It was very pretty, but windy.

It actually RAINED yesterday. Really hard too. We need it, of course.

Take care, Love Meems