This is my first day on thanksgiving break! I am at Regina's Aunt and Uncle's house. I am experiencing yet again the adventures of a new neighborhood and territory. Like having my room in a basement.
I would have liked to be home at a time like this, but alas, that was not in the plans the universe has in store for me.
I promised myself I would write at least a short blurb before I go to bed each day. As I had two morning practices in a row, and duty, I will be going to bed very soon! I'll get the "I'm thankful for these things" out of the way first, because I know they're expected. I'm not including family, because everyone should know I treasure that a lot, and that getting care packages are one of the coolest things a college student will ever get while at school.
I found my camera! Huzzah! It was underneath my sink, in a plastic bag. I blame Captain Planet. Don't ask haha. The trees now are bare, and I will for sure take pictures again soon of winter!
I am Thankful for:
~~~~An amazingly handsome boyfriend (Michael <3), who kisses me goodbye in public (with people around) , even though I know he hates PDA with a passion. It really showed me he cares.
~~~~An unbelievable best friend (Hannah) who gives me hugs and second hugs, even third hugs every day, and who smiles just because I'm smiling.
~~~~The Internet: for allowing such people to post their general life views/struggles/ and inspirations for me to read, in order to find love and beauty in the world again. These stories and pictures remind me of the beauty and diversity in everything and everywhere.
~~~~Being given a body that does what I want, and looks good while doing it! I'm usually the one to complain about how I'm not good looking enough, but deep down I know I've been gifted. Thank you, Genetics :)
Love,
Neil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment