Friday, October 23, 2009

'Nother Update

I know I know I haven't posted in a while. So I am now!

The swim meet last weekend was pretty good. Even with an injured finger and having to start on the wall while everyone else starts off the blocks, I did pretty well. I wasn't paying too much attention to my times or anything (still trying to get into the swing of it all again), but I know I got 2nd in the 50 free!!! I also got a 1:13 in breaststroke, which kind of bummed me out because I wanted a 1:11 at least, if not a 1:09. Im blaming the finger, and the fact that it was my 4th event of the day. oh well.

Things with Michael are going really well, at least as far as I know. He has a blog too, and so he'll probably read this and leave a comment! lol. I have been getting to know Regina, Jayne, Hannah, Nikki, and John Fox (yes, even John Fox!) a lot better this year, and things are going great. Speaking of my lane mate, I have been feeling so much better and faster and stronger this year! I am so much more in tune with my muscles and stamina. Life is good :)

I am on duty tonight, and have a swim meet in the morning somewhere in the Cities. Yay for catching up on sleep on a bus! I'll be sure to bring my iPod and my blue circle pillow!

Neil

No comments: