Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend

So not much has happened since El Grito, unless you want to know about my classes.....

Robby has a friend from his old high school over, giving him the tour and such because he might want to attend here next year. Regina's birthday is this Sunday (today), and so we were planning on decorating her room with balloons and streamers. We do something for everyone's birthdays in the group here and I think thats really cool :)

Last night we all went into the lounge and started playing Apples to Apples. It is the most fun game in the world and you don't even have to pay attention half the time. Its really a conversation starter. Eventually the group of four attracted more and about 15 people were babbling so loud the game was impossible to play.

We all ordered pizzas and Kyle informed us he just bought his favorite movie--Pulp Fiction--on DVD. So we all decided to go watch it. Take mind that this is a Quentin Tarantino film, who also produced movies like the Kill Bill series. It was bloody, and violent, but (unlike many many movies) it had a purpose and it made you think. Seeing how all the lives connected was also very entertaining and enthralling.

In Art class we are learning about 1 and 2-point perspective pictures. You've probably seen this before, think train tracks fading off into the vanishing point. In Mass Communications, we are learning about the Internet and I have yet to learn about the fate of my first Math Test. I felt it went really well though.

I am getting pictures up! So hold your horses and they will come :) I took the picture on the title portion. This was the first tree to start the Autumn process.

Neil

2 comments:

Echo64 said...

Good to know you're settling into... Minnesota. I'll never understand your decision to move there, but that's beside the point.

ariell said...

LOL. DUH. we want to know about your life, so your classes fall under that category...

So who is Regina? Btw, I think it's really funny that you have a friend named regina and I have a friend named nancy, all together we have the entire contingency of our maternal relatives. hahahaha

At first, I thought Pulp Fiction= Clockwork Orange (hey, they both have citrus in the title) and I was wondering HOW on earth you could like that movie... I mean, try reading the book, it's a nightmare. You won't get past page 2. Then you'll know never to waste 2+ hrs watching the movie...

But I'm glad you liked Pulp Fiction, with John Travolta, right? There's just something so sexy about him, I will admit that on the internet.

Miss you little bro!! why are you not on skype anymore? Plus, I haven't talked to ian in about 2 weeks.

Love you!

<3 ariell

p.s. get a photobucket. you can make slideshows!