So yesterday was Regina's birthday! There are two Reginas in our group; one is a theatre major and the other one is on cross country. Theatre Regina is from Kentucky and is as annoyed with the question "so how did you hear about this school?" as I am. The two questions where are you from and how did u hear about this place go hand in hand.
Theatre Regina had no clue that it was coming to her. We decided to pretend to want to go watch a movie, Flushed Away, and trudged our way up to the lounge. We waited for Cassie and Mocka to come to the lounge but of course they were waiting for us to go back to Lauren's room to decorate. Lauren and I went back to her room (Lauren and Regina are roommates), and all of us started pulling out the decorations.
There were already blown up balloons from our planning last night. There were streamers which I learned could be twirled to look even cooler. And of course to top it all off there was confetti!!!!! People in our group were coming in all the time to help, and then finally there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it, and it was Regina, wanting her water bottle because she was thirsty!
I turned off the light, and she opened the door again and we all yelled surprise. She was surprised. We had caramel apple pops (ariell lol) instead of cake, and Lauren bought her favorite snack--Fritos and M&Ms. Needless to say mixing the two sounds weird but tasted really good!
We went back down and watched Flushed Away. It was a cute, entertaining movie. But its just like every other kids movie out there.
All the trees are starting to change colors and lose their leaves. Its Amazingly cool! When I inform people of this they snort and tell me its going to get a lot cooler looking :)
Neil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay!! that sounds awesome. I love college birthdays... most of the time they are so random.
i <3 caramel apple pops.
sounds like you are having fun. :)
Post a Comment