Friday, September 12, 2008

Thinking too much

Hey everyone.

I wanted to start this thing on a happier, more interesting note, but most stories never start out happy, do they? If they did, there wouldn't be a story to tell. I don't want to call this a blog because it's much more than that. It's more of a diary actually, and therefore anyone who reads this should see it as a story instead of someone rambling about gossiping or who's doing whom.

Because that's not what I'm going to write about at all. This story starts much farther down the intelligence scale. I just started college, and am surviving in the frenzy that it can be called to contain. This has been my third week, and what three crazy weeks it's been.

Moving here was different enough; but I feel I should tell you about how I came to choose this college over my other choices. I will do this tomorrow; right now I'm going to a bonfire :)

1 comment:

ariell said...

i am still waiting upon eggshells to hear your story about how you picked Smumnansauda. (ur school has far too many letters to be abbreviated as such.)

and this mystertious "him"... who is he?

I'm glad you got this blog. Go take some pictures?

btw, I have never heard Mexican Independence Day called El Grito. Are there even any Mexicans IN minnesota?