Thursday, September 3, 2009

Work in Progress

Hey guys!

Just wanted to post on here again. Trying to make this a normal occurrence. Since I am super busy all the time, I've found it help to sit down every once in a while to read or draw. Possibly writing too (I frankly don't think that is too relaxing since you never know when you're done or you've made progress).

And I've found that, along with going to the gym, and everything else, doing things one step at a time, even if only once a day, or three times a week, will make all the difference. I started this drawing two days a go, didn't work on it yesterday, but did again today. It is really amazing thanks to (all my art classes and) my new drawing pad! I knew it would be super useful!

Well, less talk, and more showing right? Here it is. It is an elf, and I've only completed his head [sans eyes]. It will of course be colored in due time. Let me know what you guys think! :D

Neil

1 comment:

Meems said...

wow -- he could do some serious damage with those ears!!!

I like his face; it's nice.