The other day I did a program for my residents. I made posters with the best looking cookies online, and a giant picture of the cookie monster. It was FREE COOKIE NIGHT!!! I was baking cookies all night, and unfortunately burnt one batch. I had at least 50 people come, most of them more than once, having more than 2 cookies each! It was so much fun, and my friends Hannah and Michael came to keep me company. Very cool! I was pretty much getting paid to throw a party :D
My classes are going well so far. I am in love with my multicultural class!! It is beyond amazing. I also love my playwriting class. We got to have people read our scenes, and a lot of people liked mine! It was super exciting/ nervous-making!
I am not a fan of my philosophy class at all. I do like abstract things but this class is so abstract it makes my head want to explode. The class is Philosophy of Person, and we are basically trying to define what philosophy is. I am not sure at all yet. If I had to define it right now, it would be "talking about thinking about thinking." ughhhhh. I leave that class sooo frustrated every day. I really have decided that a bunch of people that couldnt do anything else designed philosophy in order to get paid. I mean how can you have a class based on opinion? Everyone would get As. And how can you have a test on someones life? They would always get an A! I know I like to think a lot, but this class is not thinking. Even a quote from Aristotle or some fuck said that Philosophy is thinking so that you dont have to think anymore. WTF?!?!?
Anyways, really stressed but having fun!
Neil :D
(P.S. the biology club is having a Beta fish sale and I am going to buy one! I also am growing a pine tree from a seed that my Hall director gave me. It is doing so well!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Neil,
Funny entry. It made me laugh!
It also made me think of an episode of one of my favorite TV shows when I was growing up (The Dick Van Dyke Show). In one episode, there was a professor / philosopher who had written a book called, "I Love to Love to Love to Love"... He was the only one of the characters who was taking it seriously!
Meems
This post made me laugh also! Glad to know you are having fun even though you are stressed! Did you make any peanut butter cookies?!?!?
Post a Comment