So yesterday was an interesting day. I had to go to Walmart to buy some stuff (classy, isn' it?) And I got a new air freshener (the old one worked for a week), a fishbowl for my new Betta Fish (!), and when Regina was buying hair dye, she and Jayne evilly peer pressured me into buying some for myself.
The other day the Biology Club had a Betta Fish sale. I went to go buy one, obviously! I had a hard time choosing one. I wanted an all red one or an all white one. As you might have guessed, it is a very rare thing to get an all white fish! I looked at the red ones, but they weren't that beautiful. I didn't know what to do, until I found two fish that were red AND white! I chose one that was not only red and white, but has a very beautiful electric blue shimmer if you get him in the right light. He is stunning. Regina and Jayne got one too! After taking them out of their sinfully small bowls, we found out some things. That the magnification from the bowls made mine appear a lot bigger that it was. Mine is younger, has smaller fins, and is about half the size of Regina and Jayne's Midnight blue Betta that they named Taco. haha. My friend Hanna bought a fish at Walmart that is some type of tank shark. He has the cutest little whiskers, and he is very energetic! He has been named Paco. So we have a Triad of fish named Taco, Paco, and Raphael. LOL!
Raphael was very stressed when I took him home. He basically just stopped moving, and sat at the top of the water without moving. The second day (today) he is much more active, but still isn't eating any of the food I have tried to give him. I will post pictures! EDIT: He is also not a very good model haha. He won't flex his fins for me when I have the camera on :P
As I might have told you guys before (have I?) I am trying to grow a pine tree from a plant growing kit I found in the staff lounge. My window doesn't get any light coming into it ( I am very sad about that), so I have given in to hiding it withing the double window panelling in the hallway. So far no one has discovered it, or messed with it. It has grown at least an inch tall! This morning though, I found a green bug on it that I assumed was trying to eat/kill it. I killed it obviously, and wondered how a garden bug found such a tiny plant on the fourth floor of a 100 year old building. Mysteries lol.
And like I said, Regina and Jayne practically made me buy some hair dye. They said my eyes would pop if my hair was darker. It was kind of fun putting the dye in, and contrary to my previous beliefs, it did not burn my scalp and was not difficult to do. My hair is now the color of Milk chocolate, and mostly uniform all over. It looks amazing! I can't believe it, but Regina and Jayne were right! It looks awesome! :D:D:D
That's all for now!
~Neil
p.s. Oh yea, and the vanilla freshener makes my room smell like a frappucino!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment