Ugh. I guess I got attached just a little too soon. Yesterday around midnight I found Raphael dead. I'm really not that surprised. He was acting better that day,but once I saw him swimming on his side. He also never ate anything that I gave him. This sux.
EDIT: Flushed him this morning. Bye-bye Raphael :/
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
:-( Raphael is in fishy heaven now.
:(
Try getting another betta at a pet shop, one that has a 'fish expert.'
Bettas should live for a year or two, I think...
Jag caught a lizzard on Saturday (but did not kill it). He and Ty both went out of the kitchen door. Ty was crying over the lizzard, then once he was outside, he completely forgot about it. And Jag almost stepped on it before it moved. But once it moved, Jag took off after it. Tylisus the Bold got spooked by Jag running, and galloped back into the house. What a whoos!!
Post a Comment