Thursday, July 2, 2009

Keep Going

So the other day I lost one of my best friends. It was my decision, but then again it wasn't. It hurt a lot, and I think about it a lot, despite the fact that I will be better off for it.

My computer died the next day, and everything, absolutely everything has been lost. All of my stories (the things with which my life revolved around) are gone. I was in shock.

Went to the mall for some retail therapy, but it only helped temporarily. I am trying to build things up again, which is hard because I have been hit with such a hard blow. She said she would be my friend forever. That lie hurts. You SHOULD NOT say that unless you mean it. I also have to start most of my stories from the very beginning, which I guess upon further review might help me become a better writer. At least Steven is still on board with me <3

Keep Going,

Neil

2 comments:

Heather said...

Keep in mind Neil, people do grow apart not because they want to but because sometimes you grow up and become different people. I wouldn't give up on Emily unless she has told you she doesn't want to be friends anymore. Just my two sense for what it is worth.

Heather said...

Neil, keep in mind people sometimes grow apart. Not because they want to but because when we grow we sometimes grow apart from the people we thought we were going to be friends forever with. People change and sometimes when you change you don't always change in the same direction as your friend(s). Just my two sense, something I have learned.