Friday, June 19, 2009

Update

Was planning on having a large summer blog post before I went back to school, but this thing will pretty much be the Timeline that I rely upon for possibly the rest of my life. So it's good to keep track. (ie this post is more for me, but I guess you guys can revel in the joy too.)

So, I Introduce to this blog a new factor: Steven!

So I met Steven through a dating website called Chemistry. >_> dont judge me lmao!
He was the first person I've ever done this with, and hopefully will be the last.

So I Decided to meet up with him at the canyon near my house because Claire wanted to go hiking there. Pretty much a plan to hit two birds with one stone, but also because I get really shy when meeting new people, and I used Claire as a buffer. This was on June 5th. We pretty much just hiked all over hell, and it made me super tired. I realized right away how awesome he was! He also looked amazing by the way.

June 11th, He kept up with his promise to take me to a Sushi place (I had told him I had never eaten the stuff), and sure enough he did. We went to this place in the heart of Hillcrest, right off of 30th street called Ubizu Sushi or something. It was terribly romantic (thats a good thing), and I found it funny that every person in there was with another guy. Big surprise eh? lol

After that we went to watch Angels and Demons, and damn! What an amazing movie! Way better than the first one.

June 13th, he said that there was this monthly art show called Ray at Night, where you can see art for free all across one street. It was amazing and awesome! There was normal artwork, and then there was street artwork, like spraypainted pictures on cardboard, jewelry, and paper sculptures. I was beyond impressed.

After that (it closed at 10), we went to the cove, and I showed him the scenic walkway, the Cove, where we watched the stars and ocean, and *tried* to show him my secret beach, Strachan. Unfortunately it was high tide, and I got his and my shoes soaking wet! augh! lol

Today, June 19th, he wanted to visit Strachan, probably because he was unable to before. We finally got there (it was a little bit high tide), and just talked some more. I walked up to a perch on the outside of Strachan to see how high the waves were getting, and at one point he said something, and grabbed one of my belt loops, and kissed me!

It was funny because the first kiss he didn't seem to find satisfactory (I didn't either), so he mumbled nuh-uh, and we kissed again, this time perfectly (they were pretty much the same kiss if you get what I mean.) I was amazing.

He then wanted to see Morgan's Cove. So, after warning him what it was like, we went, and climbed down there. We watched the kayakers go by, and they definitely were watching us sit there too. After climbing back up, we sat on this cement-pillar thing. It was an amazing view. Then I kissed him, and it was just as amazing! Man I am lost to love already. whewwwww on the love drug! :P

Yours,

Neil :D

No comments: