Hello Everyone!,
So, the end of the school year has come, and not soon enough! I am actually at home right now, In sunny Southern California (be jealous, muahaha!) Soaking up the ever present rays of the sun! I must admit that I miss the weather that made my hair less frizzy and didn't give me (currently)a headache, but really who cares?!? It is warm enough to walk outside without a coat at night and it is so bright and beautiful! <3
With the end of the year, I must admit I am not sure what I want to do with this blog. I know I want to start it up again next year, but for the summer I might take a break. Who knows? I might just miss it enough to start back up again. Or if something absolutely important needs to be logged (blogged? ha!) it definitely will be.
Right now I am enjoying life, and I am going to start exercising like hell, get a much needed haircut, start work, and start the life experience that is meditation. I also am going to be writing a lot, doing artwork, and such! Wow I will be busy, but if I plan it right, it should be easy!
Love to all!
Neil
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should still keep up with the blog over the summer.
See you at work on Monday!
Post a Comment