It has been warm for only a couple of days, but most of the snow has already melted! What's surprised me is that the grass that was brown and dead for so long, has immediately turned bright green in hours and is now alive again! Huzzah! Now I don't have to take the long way to class; I can walk in a straight line!
I also just gave a speech on Garibaldi Fish, and It went rather well. I felt comfortable up there, and the only mistake I made was to forget to preview my main points.
Break is coming up soon, which means I will have more free time, and more time to post blog posts! I am currently also making a book for the whole group (Claire, Gigi, Heidi, Ian, Steph, etc) that We will mail to eachother.
Love,
Neil
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Neil,
When spring comes to the cold lands, it really is a special feeling in the air.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Meems
a... book? meaning what?
im glad the grass spontaneously ressurected itself. kind of like mosquitoes here, remarkable, isn't it?
<3 ariell
p.s. slize
and haha mom: the cold lands...
Post a Comment