Wednesday, February 18, 2009

CARDINALS!

We had dinner last night at coaches house. The food was ok, it was lasagna and some really good corn. The thing I didn't like though was that dead animals were all over the hang out room. Dead deer, dead birds, dead turkeys. ick. He also had deer meat for us to try, and the look of it was disgusting. The whole situation made me seriously think about becoming a vegetarian. Seriously.

I shaved my chest, my stomach, and my arms for MIAC. We are now relaxing in the hotel. It is a really nice one, and also has sleep number beds! Theres a whole game where everyone tries to make the bed as low as possible by sitting on it and then jumping up as fast as possible. :P

It snowed up here also, and is SUPER cold. I'm not kidding. Theres a reason Minneapolis is called one of the coldest larger cities in America. Dress warm Mom and Dad!

Im so nervous! But so excited!


PS I feel so weird without my happy trail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its Jon.

its not that bad not having the trail. u get use to it lol.

Heather said...

Good luck, you'll do great!