Still in Virginia -- still have a cold. So I'm chilling at the hotel this evening.
It's great to hear about your adventures, glad that the Melbourne connection looks like a good one. The outdoor club is a great idea -- they will probably have access to trips, etc. (hopefully).
Dad went to the cat show on Sunday! He said that he bought a new cat toy :) He also said there were no Singapuras :( But that's good, I guess because it's an open market. They are SO cute in pictures that I can't imagine folks not wanting one!!!
Book blog with fiction, fantasy, anything that makes your world better!
Reviews, cover design, author info and quotes, anything to do with publishing. :)
2 comments:
Awesome video Neil -- it brightened my day.
Still in Virginia -- still have a cold. So I'm chilling at the hotel this evening.
It's great to hear about your adventures, glad that the Melbourne connection looks like a good one. The outdoor club is a great idea -- they will probably have access to trips, etc. (hopefully).
Dad went to the cat show on Sunday! He said that he bought a new cat toy :) He also said there were no Singapuras :( But that's good, I guess because it's an open market. They are SO cute in pictures that I can't imagine folks not wanting one!!!
xoxo
Great video. Glad to hear you are not home sick anymore and having a fun time!!!
Post a Comment