Neil...thanks for sharing your life lessons...really made me think. You are never too old to learn from others, love your way of thinking! Hope you had a great time at the beach and can't wait to hear about it next week :-)
BTW....Ariell was over today watching Jaycee, they had a lot of fun together :-)
I was really impressed with your philosophies -- there's one I'd like to discuss especially!!
It seems that Australia is agreeing with you !!??
Talked with my cousin Barbara today. She said that our Australian cousin is going back to Indiana -- switcheroo... If I do come over, I'd probably like to see his dad... we'll see how it all comes down.
Book blog with fiction, fantasy, anything that makes your world better!
Reviews, cover design, author info and quotes, anything to do with publishing. :)
2 comments:
Neil...thanks for sharing your life lessons...really made me think. You are never too old to learn from others, love your way of thinking! Hope you had a great time at the beach and can't wait to hear about it next week :-)
BTW....Ariell was over today watching Jaycee, they had a lot of fun together :-)
Hey Neil,
I was really impressed with your philosophies -- there's one I'd like to discuss especially!!
It seems that Australia is agreeing with you !!??
Talked with my cousin Barbara today. She said that our Australian cousin is going back to Indiana -- switcheroo... If I do come over, I'd probably like to see his dad... we'll see how it all comes down.
Take care & XOXO,
Meems
Post a Comment