First off, I FINALLY posted the pictures from our snow adventure and what's left of Wanda.
Next, you've probably been wondering why I havent posted anything in a week. Well, below is my attempt at a video blog. These are my first 2 videos ever! It took so much work, and I know it's FAR FROM PERFECT, because I ramble and its blurry, and etc. etc., but I'm so happy with myself for taping myself EVERY MORNING! It's hard getting used to the camera!
And so, without further ado, I introduce week 1 of Mornings with Jasper:
I kind of see this as the beginning to a modern day Anne Frank. Yea, I'm so modest :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE the train! It's totally Cool (words that date one... oh, well)!!
Poor Wanda -- but I can tell she was a beauty...
--Meems
watched your videos -- I saw a great progression from the first one, where the cereal box was rustling, through the first week!
That should dispel any qualms about public speaking too! Keep it up -- I'd like to see more...
xoxo
Post a Comment